Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to my election cycle blog, Dacula: on Track.

I will be using this blog to provide election information for the City of Dacula's 2009 General Election to be held on November 3, 2009 at the Dacula City Hall. I encourage each city voter to express his opinion of the issues that will be raised in this blog. This is my attempt to encourage you to participate in the business of the City.

As you may be aware, I am currently your mayor elected for my second term in 2006. Please consider carefully who you want to lead your city during these tough economic times. I am completing seven and one half years, and I stand on what the City Council and I have accomplished in that time. I intend to run for re-election in 2009.

Please vote experience and success on November 3, 2009.

You may contact me mayordacula@charter.net at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment