Monday, November 2, 2009

The Choice is Yours

This Tuesday, November 3rd, you have the opportunity to choose who will lead Dacula for the next four years.

You may choose to re-elect Jimmy Wilbanks, the candidate who has served as your mayor for the last 8 years. During this time I have consistently provided the leadership to keep our city tax rates low. I've helped save the Dacula Library Branch as a full-service library. I have expended the political capital to keep the library and fought for equitable county tax rates, and I'll be the one to face the political heat for those actions. I have encouraged private property rights. I started the Dacula Business Association, and I've made your City a more convenient, safe and family-friendly place to live by reconstructing some of our streets, improving our city park, and extending sidewalks and street lighting. You can look at my voting record.

Or, you may choose an inexperienced candidate who has no voting record.


When you elected me, I promised to do my best to make Dacula a better and more convenient City. I believe I have done that.

With your help, we can make Dacula the "best" for you and your family. The choice is yours. I am asking for your vote and support tomorrow at the Dacula City Hall.


Jimmy Wilbanks, Mayor of Dacula

No comments:

Post a Comment