Monday, October 5, 2009

November 3, 2009 General Election

On November 3, 2009, Dacula will elect a mayor and two council positions. I am seeking reelection, and I am requesting your support and vote on November 3. I am Jimmy Wilbanks, your current mayor.

When you decide about your vote for mayor, I hope you will consider the record of my administration. We have kept your city taxes low. I am a fiscal conservative, and I expect to control City costs in the future. My administration has brought new businesses to Dacula making the city more convenient to her residents. We appreciate business folks who decide to invest in our city. Importantly, in this recessionary period, we have brought over 450 new jobs to the city.

When you vote at Dacula City Hall on November 3, elect Jimmy Wilbanks, a proven, experienced fiscal conservative.

Vote Jimmy Wilbanks, experienced fiscal conservative
November 3, 2009
Dacula City Hall
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment